8/30/2008

TRIP TO BRAKIT, PULAU BINTAN

On friday, we have an appointment with Kepala Desa at Desa Brakit, which was about 1.5 hours from my office. We make a surveyed to Desa Brakit last month and we found that there was a lots of parent that cannot afford to send their children to school. And our mission is to support the parent financially by giving a scholarship to their children so that they can continue their study. Most of the parents work as a fisherman with small income. They just depend on their small "sampan". I was driving for us from Tanjung Pinang to Brakit. All the way, we were entertained by the beauty of the beach. I was quite tired, but when i think about some people out there that need our help, it gives me courage. I pray that when my son grow up, he will be someone that can help many people in need.

At Desa Brakit, we met with 20 students that was entitled for our scholarship. I was so satisfied to saw their happy face when we told them that we will help them to study. I believe all my team was feel the same. I ever worked with a big and international company, but i never felt the happiness and satisfied as i feel now.

After all done, that was the time for us to have fun. We went to our friend's new bought beach. One of our friend just bought a land with beach which was about 45 minutes from Tanjung Pinang. My friend was plan to develop that land to become a family friendly beach. I found that land was exotic because of the small island near to that beach and we can just swim there because the water is not deep and that island was included in my friend's land. If i tell you how much they bought the land, you won't believe me..it was soooooooo cheap.. but sorry i can't tell the amount.I upload some photos for you to enjoy.


My breakfast, pecel sayur. The ingredient was cucumber, taugeh, lontong and keropok.
The "sambal"
was using kuah kacang and chilli. yummmyyyy...


The shell looks so white and fresh.


See how clear the sea water was...


The white sand's beach....


No komen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been to Pulau Bintan a few times but never see a nice beach like this one. Your friend is so lucky to own the beach and the island. You are doing a good job. God bless you, your baby and hubby.

cinta said...

Thank you. I surfed your blog and i like those photos. God bless you too.