8/26/2008

TIPS

STRETCH MARK!!!!

A lots of pregnant woman will face this problem. The stretch mark will leave an ugly mark on tummy after give birth. I really thankful that i don't have this problem, hopefully this tips will help you because it work for me...

1. I will make sure that i drink at least 1.5 litre water per day. That will hydrate your skin and maintain elasticity. Drink a lots of water will also make your skin glow.

2. Every morning i will rub the moisturizer on my belly, sides and back. For me, i prefer the body cream(Macadamia nut & honeysuckle, i love the smell very much!) and vitamin A from Oriflame. Sometimes i use Zwitsal Baby Oil, i like it because of the less greasy.

3. Last and simple tips, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and make sure you take your vitamin that is given by doctor.

And not forget, enjoy your pregnancy!!!!

No comments: