8/23/2008

10 Things to love about being pregnant...


I have no idea why my body become "kembang" here and there...my feet was like..errr. I read about it and seems like it was normal. For some pregnancy woman, it became worst when come to the 7th-8th months. See my face..kembang kan? (^_^)...apalagi my belly..haruslah!

10 Things to love about being pregnant.
(taken from pregnany.about.com) + my own opinion
  1. Being newly pregnant and feeling like you have a "secret" from the world. These first few days of pregnancy when very few people know are often very fun and special. Many people share their news when they are ready in very creative ways. (My opinion: True, it was fun when we announced the good news to our family and friends....but for some friend that we forgot to let them know, they was kinda: friend: Errr...you pregnantkah?, Me: hehe..yalah..miss the news ha. Friend: No wonder makin berseri-seri and perut keliatan. Trust me, the best part was when they say: makin berseri-seri...hehehe
  2. Being able to wear comfortable shoes and no one thinks twice. In pregnancy my feet were swollen and my legs hurt. I wore comfortable shoes and propped my feet up whenever I got a chance.(My opinion: Really true, and nobody care if you wear the shoe that is larger than your feet.)
  3. Two words: multiple ORGASMS! Many women find sex in pregnancy is really great. Though it is not always great for the whole pregnancy. Be kind to yourself.(My opinion: I bet you guys will pop your eyes to read my opinion. Well i will say, wait for your turn lah, you will know yourself)
  4. Being able to take naps without an excuse in the middle of the day. This unfortunately is a benefit of the first pregnancy, because once you have a toddler running around there is no rest for the weary.(My opinion: YES, really agree, but don't take it for granted. For me, my boss was really understand my situation, even though she is not yet married but when i say that i need some rest, she will say: Ya, ndak apa-apa, kamu rehat aja ya dek, hati-hati ya....
  5. Having a big, round belly! Don't forget to take some great photos. Some women choose to take a picture every month wearing the same outfit to get a real picture of the changes.(My opinion: Sure! Sometimes i feel that i want to go to photo studio to get the best photo..hahaha)
  6. Hearing the glorious horse galloping heart beat! Around 12 weeks into the pregnancy your midwife or doctor will help you experience the joys of the first sounds of your baby's heart beat.(My opinion: If it was your first pregnancy, like me, i almost cry for the first time i hear the sound of my baby's heart beat.)
  7. Playing games with the baby, like catch the foot, or kick the daddy. This is a great way to bond with baby before birth.(My opinion: Enjoy your baby's movement, trust me, it not hurt at all, but a bit "geli-geli")
  8. The baby moving and it is your little secret, no one else knows. (My opinion: Huh! sometimes you can see your baby's movement from the belly's skin)
  9. The glow, even on the days you don't feel it. Okay you glow, but hopefully it's the good kind. The majority of women love being pregnant.(My opinion: This was said to me and i'm not making it up; "Kok makin cantik ya kamu...glowing gitu deh". A lot of my friend and also some experience mother said just like that to me...bertambah glowlah aku.)
  10. Knowing that soon you'll have a little one to cuddle and nurse. Nine months seems like a very long time, but before you know it your baby will be here.(My opinion: Enjoy your nine months, because within that time, your baby was still inside you, lepas nine month...struggle lah wai!)

4 comments:

chantique79 said...

congrats to both of you.. betul kah email beri nuan nya? nadai ngena Yahoo messenger nuan? ambi tua ulih chat

cinta said...

betul sis.. lis_noy@yahoo.com.

chantique79 said...

add aku ba yahoo messenger nuan .bisi nerima email aku nuan?

cinta said...

Bisi sis, aku cuba add nuan auk. Aku cuba install ym baru laban auk. bisi problem mimit enggau lp aku ditu.