8/20/2008

My Pregnancy..

My experience:

I read a lot of books and articles after knowing that little angel is growing inside my tummy. And here is my experience...

I read about morning sickness, but i thank God that i don't have any problem with that. It is true that my appetite was totally lost and i just can consume some specific foods. I don't have problem with morning or evening sickness but i hate the smell of paint. The first three months would be a difficult periods for first time mother because of the changes of hormones, new experience, especially when we are far away from our country and at that time we really want to eat our hometown food...huh! As for me, that is the time i spend my time looking for the receipes from internet, first receipes i looked for was KOLO MEE..

Truly to say, i heard so many advises from friend and relatives about what to avoid during pregnancy, what do's and don't, what you can and can't eat. But the best advise is from my doctor. I was told by doctor not to consume durian, grape (in huge amount). The first three month, i only take nasi ayam, fruits, vege, bak kut teh (even my hubby selalu pot pet when i said i want bak kut teh...because of the herbs). I always said to him..a bit bah!

After three month..my appetite was getting okay. Ha! masa itulah harus jaga-jaga..don't be suprise with your appetite..i control myself with getting full with fruit. I can feel my baby moving during the 5th month. How does it feel? I feel like there is a butterfly inside my tummy..flying here and there. And sometimes it feels like little bubble bubbling inside my stomach. At this stage, my weight raised from only 48kg to 58kg. Huhuhu

Now, my infant was 8 months and what i feel was.....I WANT TO SEE MY BABY!!!!!!.. one thing that i learned was, you know yourself when some people said that "you should not do that by now..don't drive! don't do this..don't do that!..hehehe... last three day i was driving from Bintan Resort, about 1 1/2 hours from my place..after begging my husband. In the evening, i will take about 30 minutes walking, swiming when i get chance and do light exercise. I really thank God for my husband..he was really wonderful! His love encourage me...one thing that is also very important during pregnancy was husband's support. Until this day, my husband will give a light massage to ease my backpain..and he does it almost every night..regardless how tired he was. Sometimes, he come home at 10pm from office, after showered and ready for bed..he will ask..cinta, where is the "minyak angin"?, biar sayang urut cinta dulu ya...biar enak bobonya (bobo-sleep).

About delivery..not yetlah..i will sure post it after gave birth to my baby boy.
Hubby...i love u so much!!!!!!

No comments: