6/15/2010

WHAT I HAVE LEARNT

This year was my 29th years living on earth. What have i learnt on my ways? Many things!

Last time it was hard for me to understand why my parents scolded me for some small mistakes i have done.
Now, i always asked myself, why my little boy keep doing the same act though i have thought him that it was wrong.

Last time, all i want to do is play more, study less. Haha!!
Now, i just keep my mouth shut when my boy running here and there all day long and eat just a little bit.

Last time, i feel that i was so small and my teacher was the tallest among all.
Last month during school's reunion, i think we are taller and bigger among the teacher..hahaha

One things i regret the most, why on earth that no one ever wanted to tell me about the Love of Christ when i was still very young so that i will not done so much mistakes in my life and hurt those who loves me. Thanks God, now i know HIM...Good news is not for us to keep ourselves, it was to be spread to other so that they will feel the joy we feel.

1 comment:

cinta said...

Thanks Bro. My English is not so good, but this is how i learn and i am happy to share with other His kindness.