1/21/2009

MY E.J's FIRST FOOD

Oh ya..instead i have one in mind. Recently i read a lots about first food for baby. And last saturday me and hubby decided to make one big move..start to feed our baby. I make some research in internet on the best started food for baby. But for the start, we plan to give him fruit. I think all parent out there was feeling the same with us..feel a bit scared, exited and all kind of feeling. First fruit for my baby was AVOCADO. I mixed it with his milk and he like it! Thanks God there is nothing to worry about. MY BABY WAS ABOUT TO START EATING! I was so exiting. I know the trouble to come when he know how to run here and there and started to recognize food. Well..if anyone wants to share about "starting food for babies", you comments are most welcome.

No comments: