9/21/2008

CHECK UP TIME

While waiting for my turn at Klinik Kesihatan Larkin. I spend almost 2 hours with hubby for my pregnancy check-up. I like the staffs, they are all friendly although it was bulan puasa. Thanks God, Klinik Kesihatan Larkin located just about 10 minutes walking from our apartment. So, early morning, i can do little exercise. When come to the check-up room, guess what i get? 1 injection at my shoulder, 1 injection in my finger to get my blood sampel, 1 injection at my left hand to get my blood sampel again, but it was failed because the nurse said that my nerve was so small and she try my right hand, at last she succeed, and get 10ml of blood. Wuahahahahah!!!!!! To become a mother, we have to sacrifice a lots...trust me. I hate needle but when come to this kind of situation, what else can i do? Aku berserah!!!! And after that, balas dendam lah! Yummy!




No comments: