9/14/2008

BACK TO MALAYSIA

At last! I'm back to my beloved country and now i will enjoy my rest time. After traveled here and there, now is the time for me to stay st home and rest while waiting for the day..dig..dag..dig..dag. This week was an exhausting week for me, at last, my hubby allowed me to follow him to KL. Last monday, we take ferry from Tanjung Pinang and arrived at Stulang Laut, Johor at 11.30 am. After lunch, we take a bus to KL. It takes almost 4 hours before we reach Puduraya. Next day, my hubby went to the meeting at Corus hotel, 5 minutes walking from KLCC. And what did i do? i went to KLCC shopping..until my leg sakit! 4 days in KL, was quite boring for me, maybe because i cannot walk too much. I have to take care for my health. Friday evening we leaved KL and straight away went to Singapore because mu hubby have a a meeting at 10.00 am, huh! lelak mat...at 7 the meeting end and we went back to Johor where our holiday begin...and tonight, i will have a massage session...hehehe

2 comments:

chantique79 said...

jaga2 kesihatan au

cinta said...

Okay sis, i will..Thanks ya