8/24/2010

MANUAL BOOK OF LIFE

I have a friend who loves reading. He reads all kind of books, from logical to motivation, from linguistic to history. You name it, he is truly a book worm! one day he have a problem an ask for my advise.

I ask him; I thought you have read thousand of books.

He replied; Yes, i do..it doesn't precisely answered my need. Book are window to the world

Me; Yes, that i agree. But what are you looking for from those books?

He replied; I wanted to know about life, i want to know more and i want to upgrade my knowledge.

Me; does it answered your question about life?

He replied; Not really, sort of...

Me; Yes! book will upgrade you, open the world for you. When you buy new thing, what did you do first, especially electronic appliances?

He; I read the manual book..

Me; You are truly a brilliant! Do you know that our life is also written in a manual book, have you read it?

He; Got mah!

Me; Yalah! of course lah, have you read your Bible?

He; Yes, but it make me sleepy..it was bored to read.

Me; Haiya! the Bible is life's manual book, what is your problem? Name it, all answered in the Bible.

He; Yakah?

Me; Yalah...

He; How about if i wanted to choose for good life partner? Got kah?

Me; Read 2 Corinthians 6:14

He; Bible doesn't say about smoking..

Me; Who said? Read 1 Corinthians 6:12..

He; How about...

Me; Read if you want to know...

No comments: